What can a sponsorship of Climb for PTSD do for your company's brand awareness and recognition?
- Research in consumer psychology has reliably shown that multiple exposures to ones brand or product significantly increases a consumers positive response to the brand and therefore likelihood of purchasing your product.
- Millions of impressions a year at our Victory Tower set up at hundreds of events each year.
- A variety of options. Victory Tower, crowd control barrier, EDD mailing, vehicle wraps and
- 91% of global consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause, given comparable price and quality*
- 61% of consumers are willing to try a new brand, or one they’ve never heard of, because of its association with a particular cause*
- 50% of global consumers said they would be willing to reward companies that give back to society by paying more for their goods and services (44% in the U.S. and 38% in Canada). **
- Company naming rights for one or all of our low ropes and high ropes stations depending on the donation.